Saturday, June 9, 2007

Home sweet home






Well we are Home! This had been an AWESOME trip! We went to a bunch of really good resteraunts and shopping everyday (almost.) One of my most favorite parts was going to bath and body works cause they are having a huge sale of course! We also joked around a lot. For example we were in the car telling all these old dumb jokes and riddles so i said what had 10 letters and starts with gas?(The Real answer is automobile) Right before i gave away the answer my mom says "Ally Taylor"! Ha how funny is that? Me and Chase were Cracking up! I took my camera on this trip so i have a bunch of pictures of me! He He! Plus i have a picture of my all time favorite temple! It is so gorgeous i love it! Have an awesome day! Sorry guys i have to do another post cause it won't let me put more than 5 at a time. Can't you tell i love my sunglasses?

Ally Taylor

6 comments:

Lizzie said...

Cute Pics Al. Your mom was right, but you should have said and... "Jane Taylor" :)

Shannon said...

I LOVE those glasses on you!
You look like a little Cutie in them!
I love that you won "Best Eyes" in junior High!

Shannon said...

Oh i bet the car was "a stinky" when you were cracking your Jokes!

Did anyone Throw up? Let me guess...Brooke?

Jane said...

very funny, liz.

http://canyonsports.com/ said...

Love the picture of the temple. I'm glad you liked the trip.

♥ÜbRoOkEÜ♥ said...

luv you're pics!