Wednesday, April 11, 2012

KATIE CLARK

Today is one of my best friends birthdays... KATIE IS OFFICIALLY 18 AND NEVER BEEN KISSED. But seriously, i love this girl! Happy birthday Katie!
1. I love Katie because she acts excited in pictures like me
 2. She is always willing to Participate in a good toast
 3. She is willing to do crazy things... aka jump in the pool at midnight
4. She is always a good reminder to me to be positive and nice to everyone
 5. Katie still loves me despite my many flaws and embarrassing moments... (Long live Cassidy's couch)
 6. The girl is a straight model.... just look at her
 7. She lights up a room
8. Katie never fails to make me laugh... like when we doorbell ditch hot boys and she trips and falls...
 9. She is a very athletic, supportive friend!
10. Katie is willing to do weird things for the sake of a good picture. We are so much alike.
11. SHE IS AN ANGEL
12. I STILL love her even when she deletes my cute pictures....
13. Katie is an amazing dancer when she wants to be... She loves to let loose on bill
14. Katie is MVT's STUDENT BODY vp and she rocks it.
15. Katie is a GENIUS. She gives 110% in everything she does and her work pays off
16. THIS GIRL CAN EAT. and she loves to go to crackers with me and Sass
17. This ginger will not take your soul. She was a good friend investment
18. She is one of the most Christ-like people i know. Katie will never talk bad about anyone and remind  me to cut it out if I start saying something i shouldn't
Katie gives the best hugs EVER. Her husband will be a lucky man!
 Katie has been one of the greatest blessings in my life. she is the type of friend people spend years trying to find. Im so happy i was blessed with her in my life and i wouldn't trade any moments with her for the world! Love you Katie! Happy 18!!!




No comments: