Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Check it.

This week has been such a great BREAK! The sophomores had testing so everyone else got school off til 12:00!!!
So to celebrate, My parents let me skip the few classes I had and we went to lunch and the mall! Good times.
Later Chase and I went shopping! Glad to see him expanding his narrow fashion choices...
Also... It was my freshman boyfriends birthday. Ever since the first day of seminary I've had a crush on this boy. He is just the cutest little thing! So Sam and I went and brought him treats and a cute picture of the 3 of us.... He loved it so much he took it straight to the trash. haha I may creep him out, but I love the little guy!
Also i love the other friends i have in seminary, they are so fun! Don't know what i would do without them there...
And To end off this lovely aims holiday, cute Allyson had the idea to wake up and go on a hike! It was a fun way to start off the morning and we went to lunch after! I love cute, nice friends! 
Lovin' life.
CANNOT WAIT TIL COLLEGE BABY! 
and Spring Break with Sammmmy. Its going to be crazy.
xoxo
-A

No comments: